Tuesday, March 19, 2013

happy scrappy news-yay!



I’ve had the total pleasure to get crafty for my local scrapbooking store, Scrappy Boutique, who has gone web and create fun scrapbook pages and creations for their new Product Sampler kits. I may or may not have squealed with delight when they asked me to design some pages for them… ok so I totally freaked out! EEK!
Basically in a nut shell you get a sample of the new products released by various awesome paper lines plus additional little coordinating bobbles and bits to make your creations one of a kind. Brilliant if you ask me.
The first kit I dove into was the new Glitz Designs Color Me Happy line. I immediately fell in love the bright colours and fun elements and designs. So bright. So fun.




In the paper selection there are two sheets of cut out tags that work perfectly with Project Life. How perfect is that?

I was able to use one sheet for my Week 5 spread which helped spread out the backside of the other paper for another week which I am currently behind on. Story of my life…but hey it’s my life and my story and I’m okay with that.

 ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The second kit I had the pleasure to play with was the other line by Glitz called Uncharted Waters. Looove this one!

This photo was from last year’s family reunion at Wrightsville Beach in North Carolina. Man I love that beach.
With this kit I also created an itty mini album using more of the kit and a whole lotta punches. Who knew an itty mini could leave such a big mess? I will post more details of this little gem with a tutorial on how to make an itty mini shortly. Pinky promise!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!! Love everything <3Mari

Amy Cornelius said...

So happy for you Jen! You have always been talented! Miss seeing you