Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shake Your Honky Tonk Badonkadonk!

Maribel and I went with Grandma Betty Lou to the farmer's market at Downtown Winter Park for some yummy veggies and fruit! It was stinkin' hot out but that didn't' stop little Boo from exploring and touching every different fruit and veggie she could find.


Afterwards we went beck to Gma's house to cool off and relax a little bit. Uncle had the country channel on and they were playing a Top 20 video segment and I couldn't help but laugh at MaRiBEl shaking her little Honky Tonk Badonkadonk at this song! I couldn't catch my camera in time but trust me, it was too bloomin' cute!

Have a great Saturday and have a little bit of fun! Why not shake your Badonkadonk to your favourite song?
I know I will! ;0)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Who doesn't like to shake their badonkadonk!

I love her skirt,now if that isn't scrapping inspiration, I don't know what is.