Thursday, December 23, 2010

checking it twice

This little girl is getting so excited for Christmas. Everytime she sees any unicorn on the TV she announces that Santa is going to bring her one. She's so full of faith it tickles me happy. ;o)

This year I am in charge of the Christmas center pieces so I created some winter scenic jars inspired from here. It was a lot of fun to make and super easy. I repurposed some spaghetti and pickle jars I had on hand and added a little holiday snow and small deco accents and voila. A winter village.

Hey, if I can't have a white Christmas outside, this is the next best thing.

So Christmas is right around the corner. Are you ready?

>^..^<

2 comments:

PamelaM said...

I love the layout. It has such a nostalgic feel. I am sure your little Boo will have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Those snow globes are fab. I am putting them on my to do list for next year.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. May 2011 be blessed.

Kimmartha said...

Jenn, those centerpieces are gorgeous!! I too will be making some of those for next Christmas - or maybe just for this winter!! You are such a creative inspiration.