Friday, February 17, 2012

Pinkalicous survival kit

This weekend is a girl s weekend out since Joe is working so M and I have big plans to see Pinkalicous the Musical ast our local theater. We love this book and read it almost every night and I thought it would be fun to put together a little survival kit. 


This kit includes a crown, a wand, a darling little Pinkalicous doll, a bubble wand, some butterfly clips, cupcake stickers, and a pink cupcake which it's actually lip gloss. For something green to help my little pinkerella turn back to normal I threw in some mint chocolate chip ice cream gum.Yumm!

But to start it off while I'm getting in some adult mommy time with some friends, Maribel and Joe get their daddy-daughter time in. I don't ask what they do...that's the deal. ;-)

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

You're such a cool mom!