Thursday, July 9, 2009

There is Nothing More Precious Than Family

This week has been one that I will remember and treasure for the rest of my days.


Dad, Dan, Aidan and Sherry arrived via driving early June 30th. It was so exciting to see my Dad again. He looks so awesome now he is 90 lbs lighter! Way to go DAD!!!
Maribel and Sherry hit it off right away as you can see those two were as thick as theives.

We all had a surprise for Dan on Wednesday. We asked him to pick up Maribel from her dayhome and Betty Lou picked up Pearl from the airport. He was completely clueless. It was awesome.

Vic flew in late Thursday with a terrible kidney infection. Poor thing. But that didn't dampen her mood for wanting to headed out to Cocoa Beach the next day. But before we loaded our cars we had the most wonderful news. There will be another Mrs Carlberg joining our family. Phillip and Michelle are now engaged!
YAY!!!

Good Ole Cocoa Beach!


We celebrated Independance Day all day and what a blast! We finished the day with several hours of fireworks and sparklers. It was so nice to have so many of my family here to celebrate a true 4th of July!


I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family and extended family to celebrate holidays and everyday life with. I know our Heavenly Father has a plan for us and I am so grateful that I get to live it with my families.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You are truly blessed! Looks like everyone involved had a wonderful time.