Friday, December 4, 2009

December already

And I still don't have my tree up yet. *sniff* I think this is the first time I haven't had our tree up early. It feels so weird. But I did, however, manage to get another layout done that I had sitting unfinished for eons and eons.

If you want to read the story just click on the photo to enlarge it


It's kind of hard to see but while the glitter was drying I had to step away for a moment to tend to Maribel. When I came back I noticed that I had a couple of glitter spots across the one side of the page and an orange kitty settling down across the top of the chesterfield with something twinkling from his little paw. Hmmm interesting. Milo was probably insulted that the LO was not about him. He's the jealous type.

Well here's hoping things settle down a bit long enough to get my tree up and decorated. I have the decorations out just begging to be dangling by a gold thread.

Have a happy Friday everyone!

>^..^<

2 comments:

PamelaM said...

We don't have our tree up yet either Jenn. I am feeling a little overwhelmed by all that needs to happen before the magical day but I know somehow it will all come together.

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

I don't have my tree up either.A tree would be the farthest thing from my mind in the nice warm weather of Florida.I love this layout and the story.You are so talented.