Friday, March 25, 2011

bento's back

I've taken a little break from making bentos mainly because I got so busy that I would forget to make lunches. I know, bad mom award goes to me. again....but I'm back and why not surprise my little onion with a little bento love, right?

So today's lunch and snack included applesauce with some fun sprinkles, vitamin gummies, star burst fruit leathers, turkey rolls, grapes, Sponge Bob crackers and dinosaur shaped pb&j sandwiches.

I've noticed I'm a little rusty so I'll be checking out some bento blogs for some inspiration. *sigh* Those mom's seem to have it all together. Someday I'll be like that, just right after I rewash the load I keep forgetting in the washer....

>^..^<

6 comments:

DanaMK said...

That's awesome! I've heard of bentos from one other lady and while it looks so fun and cool, it seems like a lot of work. Is it?

Joy said...

Wow...bet my kids wish their mom was that cool. I wish MY mom was that cool. Love the grape gallons, btw... Are those picks, and where'd you find 'em?

Joy said...

Balloons, balloons. I don't know what i typed wrong. Autocorrect doesn't like word verification, either!

JennC said...

It can be but I don't have that kind of time being a full time working mom so I try to keep it simple. I think I spent a total of 15 minutes making this lunch. :D

JennC said...

Haha Joy oddly enough I knew what you meant with the gallons, lol. Yes they are pics and I picked them up online from an etsy site but I did see them on the FIT japan site.

April C said...

What is wrong with me. I first saw those grapes and let's just say I didn't think balloons. I thought 'little swimmers' if you catch my drift. Seriously what is wrong with me.

Love the bento posts so I'm glad you brought them back.