Tuesday, March 15, 2011

family date

If you ever are in the Orlando area this should be one of the first stops you make (if you haven't already.) It's delicious and full of choices and oh so perfect for a hot Florida day!
It's also the family favourite and made for the perfect family date. Now if only the trees would stop pouring their pollen all over everything I would be even happier. I've never had allergies before moving here and now....the trees have it out for me. Big time.
*ahh choo*
According to Maribel I have the "bless you's."

>^..^<

3 comments:

DanaMK said...

That looks divine!

DanaMK said...

Jenn, I've shared some bloggy love with you. Here's the link to my blog post:
http://scrappingtherapy.blogspot.com/2011/03/passing-on-love.html

JennC said...

Thank you so much Dana for the love!!! You are so sweet!!