Thursday, May 19, 2011

oh those glittered things

I’m still finding glitter all over the house. Someone once said that “glitter is the herpes of the crafting world” and they were so right. No matter how hard you try and when you think I got it all, you can’t get rid of this stuff. Maybe if I didn’t try saving some of it for my scrapbook page I would be rid of it already but what kind of scrapbooker would I be if I didn’t A) take a few photos and B) try to save some of it to use on the layout?
I couldn't just journal a small blurb so I printed out the event and created a journaling tag that tucks right behind Milo's picture. Poor Milo. At least he's allowing "Miss Elmyra Duff " to pet him again. Will he ever learn?
I can just hear Maribel now, "I love cats I love kitties, squeeze them into itty bittys!"
If you've ever watch Tiny Toons then you know....you know.

I created this LO for my challenge over at Skrap ‘n Chat. We’re having a month long online crop so you should stop in and say hello. We’d love to see you there.

>^..^<

No comments: