Thursday, September 1, 2011

u can't touch this

I was just about home waiting at the second to last stop sign before turning into my driveway when I couldn't help but notice that this stop sign had a little extra instruction. I have to say that this sign totally made my day!

Of course now McHammer's Can't Touch This is stuck in my head and now it's stuck in your head too, isn't it?

My, my, my, my music hits me so hard
Makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me
With a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
Feels good when you know you're down
A super dope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

(oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)

You can thank me later.
>^..^<

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

There's some advantage to being music illiterate. Your little diddy didn't affect me at all. Glad you enjoyed it though. :)

Erica said...

It's these sorts of lil' things that makes life so fun! Thanks for sharing - I am now going to do the Hammer. :)