Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh Those Empty Threats

There is nothing like being a parent who uses the Empty Threat technique. Well my wonderful sister is also one of them (sorry Vic I have to.) Whilest talking with Vic on the phone, her and her two wonderful kids Aidan and Sherry-kins were stopped at Denny's on their way up to Edmonton for a pee break and a little something to eat. I understoond from the background commotion that the kids weren't exactly behaving and then Mommy pulls out the "guns" and pipes in, "Well maybe you guys don't want to eat at this fancy place anymore?"
Oh Vic, I love it! I naturally began laughing and replied with, "Since when was Denny's concidered a "Fancy" restaurant?" But of course her words worked as she expected. I could hear Aidan cry, "Noooooooooooo."

Here is a little something that I have to share! This is my Super Hero!


I love this picture more than words can say! When I first saw this I was crying from laughing so hard!

1 comment:

Just Jess said...

haha!

Didn't know you had a blog. I guess we share ALL the same addictions. haha

Vic's little guy is soooo adorable. That pic needs a lo!