Monday, December 22, 2008

Sad Weekend

I received a text from Victoria letting me know that Gramam was in the hospital and that she had taken a turn for the worse. Later that afternoon she passed away. She lived 89 years and has seen more than most. She will be dearly missed.
This has been a hard year for our family losing Michael in July and now Gram. I miss Mike and Gramam terribly, but I know I will see them again. I take comfort in knowing that they are always near and will be there to protect me when I need it.


I found this picture while looking through my old albums. I can't help but chuckle when I look at Mike's Adidas muscle shirt and Gram's boobage shirt! Love it! Oh and check out Gram's blue eye shadow! How awesome is that?

1 comment:

Just Jess said...

Such a classic picture!

I can't stop thinking about gram- she called me just a few weeks ago before she went into the hospital and gave me crap for not bringing Hailey to see her. I never did make it down (hate the winter highways). :(

{HUGS}