Friday, October 16, 2009

wild thing

This is the finished project that I gave a sneak peek of last week. It was surprisingly easy and very inexpensive to make. I also made one for my sister, but as a hoodie 'cause that's more her thing ;0)




I've been waiting to see this movie ever since I saw the first preview. I really hope Maribel doesn't get too scared, but she looks so cute as a Wild Thing heehee

Have an awesome weekend! Now go and be a little wild.
We are!


j


You can make a hat of your own here. I didn't want the wire to poke Maribel so I used yarn instead and chained 20 and tied off.
Or to make it into a hoodie like the one I made for my sis, I just cut two slits into the hood and followed the directions for the ears for the hat and made the whiskers with whisker material (same used on plush toys) instead of wire and reinforced them with a few stitches so they won't pull out in the wash.
enjoy =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Jenn!! I am very impressed!! Can I have one?? LOL

jen. :)

Suzanne said...

You really are so cool Jenn! Just oozing with awesomeness you are!

Hollee said...

You are one cool chick! And Mirabel is too stinking adorable! How do you keep from eating her up??