Sunday, November 21, 2010

a carousel of thanks

I have always wanted a polaroid camera growing up but for what ever reason, I never purchased one. Then upon some research I stumbled on Polariod's site where you can turn your photos into a vintage looking pola. Seriously, it's super fun and kind of addicting...
While I was "snapping" my polaroids I realized that this year all though there have been many trials there have also been even more blessings. My most favourite was the chance to meet my new niece, Maggie.

After thanksgiving the Christmas decor will be popping out and these photos will either be gracing a layout or tucked away into a little book. Ooo what about a mini album? Great. Just what I need, another project.

>^..^<

2 comments:

April C said...

Oh my gosh! Thanks for the link, I never knew such a thing existed. I used to have a polaroid when I was a kid and I was really sad when they decided to discontinue them. I can't wait to download and install the program.

Erica said...

What a fun photo carousel. Great way to see your year-in-living. This post reminds me of this scripture..."live in thanksgiving daily, for the many mercies and blessings he doth bestow upon you." I've been extra conscious of the "many mercies". When I shared this with Shirley Rothas, she pointed out that the Scriptures are full of examples of His "tender mercies." Anyway,thanks for pulling together the Primary Service Activity. It was a real boost for my spirit. Hugs. U rock.