Tuesday, January 25, 2011

relatively dramatic


I received a call today that little miss is having one of these days. She decided to test her chompers on a poor unsuspecting bud at daycare so we will be having the, "what do we use our teeth for" conservation and no t.v. I called Miss Patty and we had a nice conservation after I offered my apologies and assured her I fed Maribel breakfast this morning. I'm thinking some apology cookies are in order. Why does parenting have to be so tough?

>^..^<

6 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

If that little girl had a nose warmer on it would be the perfect photo! That is such a rough thing to deal with. :(

Kirsten said...

Tough one for sure. Growing up sucks sometimes.

Kimmartha said...

Three words:

Wait til 10.

Not to scare you or anything.

Honest.

;D

Suzanne said...

Wait til 10 and 12 and 14 and...

Well anyway. Parenting IS hard. It's the hardest thing I've ever done and even though my kids are grown up...it's still hard!

You'll be fine though and so will M.

PamelaM said...

Awww...I think we have crossed over to an easier side. I think I am going to love the 4's or I at least hope I am going to love the 4's.

Have you let her watch twilight with you? hee hee!

Erica said...

When Lili was three, a fellow preschooler looked at her and said to her, "You look delicious," and proceeded to bite her. Hard. So now, whenever someone makes a remark such as, "You're so cute I could just eat you up!" Lili will give them a death stare and say, "NO!". Maybe the kid was really yummy-looking and the perp couldn't help herself? LOL!