Sunday, June 26, 2011

elephants in your refrigerator

I just wanted to take a moment to drop a line and say hey. so, hey! I could go on and explain why I've been so busy and not blogging or updating status's as much but that's not as fun as telling jokes so here you go:

Q: How do you fit 4 elephants into a Volkswagen?
A: Two in the front and two in the back.

Q: How can you tell when an elephant has been in your refrigerator?
A: There's a set of footprints in your peanut butter.

Q: How can you tell when 2 elephants have been in your refrigerator?
A: There's 2 sets of footprints in your peanut butter.

Q: How can you tell when 3 elephants have been in your refrigerator?
A: There's 3 sets of foot prints in the peanut butter.

Q: How can you tell when 4, that's right FOUR elephants have been in your refrigerator?
A: There's a Volkswagen parked out front.

Okay, okay so these were funnier when I was 8. But M gets a kick out of them and since that's who my entire weekend was with, I guess the lack of adult conversation has finally caught up to me. buuuuut I do have some crafty goodness up my short short sleeves (because it's freaking 90+ degrees outside!!!!) so stay tuned! :D

Note: I just want you to know that I do not keep my peanut butter in the refrigerator because then it's hard to scoop out and spread. I dunno why I felt like I needed to explain that...

>^..^<

3 comments:

HearthSong said...

Ok, here's one from my childhood. Well, not-that-young childhood. In the right mood, I still howl over it. 4 and I were telling jokes to each other and he laughed even though I don't think he understood it at all... The refrigerator one would have been better, I'll have to go try it out on him.

Why do ducks have flat feet?

To stamp out forest fires.

Why do elephants have flat feet?

To stamp out flaming ducks.

:)

JennC said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute!! I totally lol'd! Il let let you know how M likes it :)

Kirsten said...

I don't keep my peanut butter in the fridge either. Maybe it's a north thing.