Tuesday, June 7, 2011

just fleeting by

This girl really knows how to make me forget all the little messes she likes to make when no one is looking when she turns on the charm. She sure can make my heart sing.

 I have found my mojo so I took it and ran. Like a fat kid in a candy store that's been on a diet for far too long...

I created this page for a challenge to create your own patterned paper and bobbly bits so of course I was ready to rise to the challenge. Other then the few alphas and the dymo labled journaling everything was created from good ole card stock. It wasn't easy but it sure was fun.

Journaling reads (since it's hard to photograph)
there are days when I wish time would hurry and pass and then I wake up and realize i don't want to miss a single fleeting moment.

>^..^<

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

so pretty, your spirit and soul (and that kid is pretty cute too!)