Friday, April 29, 2011

hoping for clear skies

There's a shuttle launch scheduled for today. They need good weather to make it happen since the President will be coming to this one. And since our favourite beach will be over crowded with sky watchers I'm thinking maybe a visit to see the Mouse is in order. Goodness knows I need a nice sunny weekend with my little stinkerella. This pic was taken last month while she was watching the dance show at Cinderalla's castle. I love seeing the look of 'magic' in her eyes everytime she sees the princesses. It makes it all worth it.

I hope you have a super fun weekend!

P.S. This upcoming month Skrap n' Chat is hosting a month long crop with weekly challenges, games, prizes and all sorts of fun. I'm really looking forward to getting some much needed scrapping done. My poor supplies have been neglected something awful.

>^..^<

No comments: