Tuesday, August 4, 2009

50 things


While enjoying a nice quiet lunch at my favourite book store, I happened upon this book. I was immediately drawn to title and the more I read, the more I felt like it was written for me.

It talks about not only clearing your life of the material clutter but the mental clutter as well so you can regain your life. With the new changes that are happening right now, there really isn't no time like the present for me to start de-cluttering!

I have so much surplus in scrapbooking supplies and beading supplies and yarn, that I thought it would be kinda fun to hold some giveaways too :0) Soooo as I come across some bundles of stuff, I'll post a pic of the freebees and all you would have to do is leave a fun comment and viola! You're entered! Fun eh? I think so too!

I always love to give things away, and who knows, I might throw in something from my etsy shop too. We'll see. Teehee!

Let my journey begin!
Wish me luck ;0)

2 comments:

PamelaM said...

Oooh...I was automatically drawn by the title of the book too. I will have to check it out. I am sure with your positive energy/ thoughts things will work out for sure. I am a big believer of you get what you put out. Let me know when you finish the book if it's worth the purchase.

PS - Why is yarn written so little..hee! Pam

Kirsten said...

I think I need that book!