Friday, August 7, 2009

i love you more


6 years ago today at 1:30pm Joseph and I said our forever 'I Do's'.
Which also means I've lived in Florida for 6 years too. wow! where did the time go?!?
Tonight we will be celebrating with dinner at a cute Italian restaurant called Il Pescatore and this time I'm getting dessert! heehee Ah L'amore Y



I often ask myself how I got to be so lucky to have so much to lose. I feel so blessed to have Joeseph by my side. He puts up with a lot from me and that alone deserves an award for the most steadfast! Love you babe MUAH!!!

Eternity is a long time and I'm going to enjoy every moment of it!

Happy Anniversary sweetheart!

Thank you so much Grandma and Grandpa and Aunty Anna for watching our little boo for us.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Happy Anniversary!