Wednesday, August 26, 2009

meeting lincoln


and here I thought I'd be able to slap Abe on the knee....yeah not even close

This is the layout I did for SkrapnChat's August LO Tag. It seems that the only pages I have been able to do lately have been for the monthly LO tags, but hey, at least I'm getting some done!

On another note, I have another crochet project on the go. It's the only thing that I can do in the same room as DH. He's so chatty at night that it messes my scrapping mojo but I found that I can crochet with him while we watch movies. So bring on the yarn and hooks!


I can't wait to finish this one! I keep sneaking in stitches every chance I get.

Stay tuned!

j

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is such an awesome patriotic layout Jenn. I love your little crocheted things.They are adorable.You are so talented.