Saturday, April 17, 2010

maribel boo-boo baby

Normally she is called Maribel Boo Baby but today it is Maribel Boo-Boo Baby. She bumped her nose on our way out the door and insisted that she needed a band-aide and that she can do it all by herself.
Such a big girl! lol

I had tons of fun stuff planned today but you know what happens to the best laid plans...
Oh well, there's always next weekend or the one after next.  I have some projects I've been working on that I can't wait to share! Stay tuned ;0)

>^..^<

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

she is gonna be a doctor that one!

Lisa and DJ said...

That makes me smile. I need to know where you got that awesome tape frame. Can you send it to me? I'm in love!

Julie said...

LOL.......that's a stylish look.What a cutie!

PamelaM said...

Ah yes, the bandaid phase...hee hee! She looks mighty cute even with a bandage on her nose!