Wednesday, September 8, 2010

always behind

So I signed up for this class to make a custom embellished tee thinking that I could totally do this and keep up. It started last week and I was really good on Day 1 with the cutting everything out part aaaaaand that's where I kinda stopped. I'm so bad for that. Starting a project and leaving it unfinished for who knows how long...

This is kind of out of my element because it requires a lot of hand sewing. I stink at hand sewing. Like skunky stink, that's how bad I am at it. Well a few days ago Joe picked up Season 1 of the OC (for .99cents-love him) and since I'm not one that likes to watch tv without doing something else I decided that tonight I will take the bull by the horns and start my pinning and sewing all in one sitting. I feel like a brave little toaster. 
I just hope I can keep track of my needle or this could get messy.

Happy Humpday!!

>^..^<

2 comments:

PamelaM said...

You've already accomplished more than I could have. That is a lot of work but if anyone can get it done, it's you!

PS - would Joe like to come to yard sales with me...hee hee. He seems like quite the bargain hunter. Yay for him!

April C said...

.99 cents??!!! That's crazy. I bought all 4 seasons at Walmart a few years ago when they were on sale for $15 each and that's the cheapest I've ever seen them!!

P.S. I skunky stink at hand sewing too!