Wednesday, September 1, 2010

skinny

I don't think that word ever applied to me except in high school when I was dancing. Even then I wasn't "skinny" but I was fit. Well here I am several years later on my way to the skinny me and I am loving this journey.

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." Kate Moss

I love food too much to give it up completely but this statement helps me make those healthier choices. Fresh foods, new recipes, and a positive outlook. Three keys to success.
One thing I haven't done yet is document my measurements. Not sure why but I am buying smaller sizes already which is Grrrreat! (think Tony the Tiger) I guess that's a form of measurement of a sort. Still, I might jot the inches for a later review. Might be neat to see after 6 months or so of healthier eating.

Ooo and I reached my 5% goal!
Yay for skinny-er!!

>^..^<

1 comment:

Hollee said...

Woo-Hoo! That's so amazing!! I'm very very proud of you and crazy happy for you too! Keep er up (just don't get hawter then me m'kay?! )