Thursday, February 4, 2010

it's a start

I have always wanted to make a baby blanket but seeing that I never got into crocheting until well after Maribel was born, I now have an excuse to try my hand at baby mankies because my sister is expecting!!! We all are super excited especially Aidan and Sherry. But this time they get to see the tummy grow instead of being on the inside and when Aidan and Sherry told their mommy that she was getting fat, poor Vic retaliated with
 "Well that's because I've got a human growing inside of me! Sheesh!"

<< Heehee growing human bump!

Don't worry Vic, you won't look chubby forever.


Remember, big sisters are the crab grass of life. No matter how hard you try you can't get rid of me ;0)



>^..^<

2 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

That belly HARDLY looks chubby!

Julie said...

That is a great belly! A new baby to scrap in your future.