Thursday, February 18, 2010

only the beginning

I have this little problem.
When I get inspired I have to drop everything I'm doing and start creating or I can't function until I do.
I'm starting to wonder if it's a disease...

I saw a spool doll while browsing online and thought, hey I could totally do that! So after a quick trip to M's and $2.13 later....Voila!
I was so pleased with the results that I gave her to my super sweet mother in-law. She loved it!

Not only are these spool gals adorable but they are reusable too. When you use up the ribbon, just replace it with some more and sit back and enjoy. It's kinda like changing outfits ;0)

I'm pretty sure I don't need to tell you that this is only the beginning...

>^..^<

6 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

You are so creative Jenn. She is too cute!

Suzanne said...

You really are an artsy genius!!

PamelaM said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again - You are one of the most creative people I know. I really think you need to have your own little craft store.

Kirsten said...

I am with the others, your mind is special, but special in a good way!

Jen said...

Yo!!! I totally LUV the spool doll you made for me!! Highlights and all!! She is on my shelf in my scrap area aka dining room. I thought about leaving her at work, but you know, how often do I REALLY use ribbon @ work?? LOL
Thanks again!!
:)

Julie said...

Well I have never seen these before.How cute!!!!!! It was me that deleted a comment on the previous post.I commented twice by mistake.....so sorry;(