Thursday, June 10, 2010

pip pip cheerio

Breakfast has never been on my list of things to do mostly because I'm usually in too much of a rush getting ready for work. But when you are up waaaaaaaay before your alarm I guess there's no excuse, eh?
Joe slept right on through our morning sillyness which might have been a good thing. We were looking a little rough first thing with me in my yesterday's hairdo still wearing yesterday's make up and Boo's fuzzy bed head. I'm not quite sure how quiet we were but usually when we're having fun, quiet skips town.
Speaking of skipping town, today my Boo is leaving for South Carolina *sniff* *sniff* with her Gma and Uncle Philly Willy (hee hee I love calling him that)  for a long weekend. I'm going to try my best not to think about how much I'm going to miss her. Instead, I'll be thinking about all the unfinished projects I hope to finish up while I will be "Mommy, whatcha doin'?" free. Ooo maybe Joe and I will check out Universal's new Wizarding World of Harry Potter...
I think I'll be well distracted ;o)

P.S. I have a correction to make on my previous post but that deserves a post all in itself...

>^..^<

3 comments:

Kimmartha said...

If you go to HP, please share your experience! It wasn't open yet when we were down in March :(

JennC said...

Oh have no fear!! It's all people have been talking about here so I gotta check it out for myself!!!

Julie said...

Oh it sounds like you could have a great time at Universal.I seriously don't know what I'd do if I lived as close to all that fun stuff as you.