Friday, July 2, 2010

200 pennies

Or 40 nickles, 20 dimes, 4 quarters, or 2-1 dollar bills, my darling shweet'ems picked up this lens whilst thrift store shopping.  Man I love my man!!!

So with a little online searching through my favourite search engine Google, I found a forum discussion that helped me to get my camera to "talk" to my 'new' lens in matter of minutes. I have to say that I am in LOVE with this nifty fifty. I still need a bit of practice with the manual focus part but man it gives great bokeh and great clips. Of course everyone went to bed early so I had limited subjects to click on but these are my faves so far...
 hee hee my little vanilla frosted donut and mini camera. Hmmm I should make some more of those....yes. Yes I should.
And of course Mr Milo with his Mini-Me from one of Maribel's book sets. She loves him so much. Maybe even a little too much. lol.

For being an el cheapo lens, I'm super pleased with it. The only thing I need to do is pick up a filter and lens cap but after I take miss M to get her first pedicure. Nothing like a little pamering for my little princess. I'm still too chicken to have one done on my own. One day...

Have an awesome long weekend!

>^..^<

4 comments:

Cathy W said...

Wow Jenn! That's a steal of a deal. Mine cost many more pennies than that... Mayny more loonies than that! Yikes!

April C said...

Awesome dealio! And how cute is that little camera and donut? What are they made out of?

JennC said...

They are clay charms made from Sculpy III bakable clay.

Unknown said...

Hi,

Your blog really is a worth reading. Wireless Mini Camera is yet another home security system that can be operated with ease. The most trusted place to buy a wireless mini camera is CheapsafetyProducts.com.