Tuesday, January 12, 2010

create

The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before.





Don’t let fear of failure discourage you. Don’t let the voice of critics paralyze you—

I cannot express the joy I feel when I see one of Maribel's artwork creations. I love that she loves to draw and colour and cut paper, it truly makes my heart sing. As long as she desires to create, I will continue to provide her the tools she needs to work on her mad skills ;0)


You can read the entire talk here.


>^..^<

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love that church video! I love that Maribel loves to create already! And I love that your heart sings!

Lisa and DJ said...

Love this Jenn. Thanks for the reminder of why I do what I do!

Kirsten said...

I feel the same way! Love the creations of children, they really "get it"

Julie said...

Never discourage a creative child.I have two who hate to draw or color.Art class in school should be fun,but they hate it.

Jen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the message in that video!! And I am soooo glad that your little Boo is such the artiste.