Saturday, January 9, 2010

ponch row

Last night was my surprize Christmas present from my bff Jen and Thank You just doesn't seem to cover it. When we pulled into Universal Studios I still had no clue what we were doing or seeing until we stopped at the front entrance way. That's when I clued in. I about had a freak out right there but when she said we were "Front Row Center" that's when I lost it!!!


All I can say about the show is that it's FREAKING AWESOME!!! If you ever have the chance to see them, definitely do it. You won't be disappointed! But they do like to chew things up and spit them out. a lot. Jen and I both said "ewwwwww" several times in the show. Especially when they shot out mushed bananas at us. Lucky Jen got some in her mouth!!! *gag*




So a huge Thank You to my bestie Jen for taking me out for the time of my life!
I know it ate her up inside to keep it a secret from me for that long. *giggle* Me love you way Mucho!
And if you couldn't guess what show we went to see, it was the Blue Man Group. Heck ya!!!!


>^..^<

7 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

We almost went to see them in Vegas. Looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kirsten said...

You look like you had so much fun!! And um, ewwww on the banana!!

Suzanne said...

What a riot!

Jen said...

I am sooo glad you had a good time!! It was fun to see you get excited when you figured it out. Love you, girlie!!

StaZ said...

We saw them in Chicago and they were awesome!! They didn't have the mushed bananas though THANK GOODNESS!!!! THose pics are awesome!

Julie said...

I have always loved your blog! I would so love to see the Blue Man group! You have one great friend.