Friday, January 15, 2010

T.G.I.L.W.F!!!

I am sooooo ready for the long weekend!

You know those busy weeks where all of your deadlines run together and you have limited time for each task? Not to mention starting my week off by running over squirrel and crying about it all the way to work :'(
That was my week.

So for a well deserved treat, me and my girl Jen are heading over to our local scrapbooking store's Friday Crop after work for some much needed scrap therapy. I can't wait to cut and paste pretty paper together and call it art!

Ooo and I have a few things up my sleeve that I can't wait to share with you so stay tuned. But for now here is the LO I created for our Janurary Sketch at SnC.


Happy Friday!! Watch out for squirrels!

T.G.I.L.W.F =Thank Goodness It's Long Weekend Friday

>^..^<

3 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

Don't worry. If you move to UT you won't hit any squirrels....just deer. :)

Kirsten said...

If you moved to Vancouver you would hit squirrels and deer. And the odd skunk.

Jen said...

Sorry 'bout the squirrel. It would bother me, too!! And INDEED!! ... TGILWF!!
Had fun at the crop tonight... you are amazing, my dear. Your LOs never cease to encourage me and my creative process.