Thursday, May 21, 2009

Come Heck or High Water!!!



I had to stay home from work today because of my uber painful back, but it is getting better. Slowly, but every little improvement is alright with me which is good because tonight was my class at my local scrapbook store. That's right! I was not going to accept "store credit" for missing the once in my lifetime chance to meet Kelly Goree from Basic Grey!

I put on my modern girl mu mu and grabbed a wet towel (for my back) and off I went! I was beyond excited! So after I settled down in my spot for the night I grabbed my camera and asked Kelly if she wouldn't mind posing with me. She of course sweetly obliged. The class was awesome! She shared some techniques she uses and told the story of how Basic Grey got started.

There was no way I was going to let my 2nd degree burns stop me from enjoying my Mother's Day gift which is one I will remember for my lifetime!


This is my finished album titled "My Child" using the "Porcelain" line from BG!

*edited to add: Look who's on Kelly's blog? Can you see me?!?!?!? Yeah Baby!

No comments: