Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just Beachy!

I haven't been to the beach since before Maribel was born. She's 2 now so.....yeah, it's criminal. So my friend Jen and I took little Maribel to Cocoa Beach for some well needed R and R! She was sooo excited to be going to the beach that when she woke up she climbed up under my covers to wake me up she said, "I go to beach!" She never misses a beat!

Rockin' out to some Veronicas wearing some pretty sweet shades! Thanks Aunty Jen!



On our way to Cocoa we crossed several bridges and everytime Maribel saw water she got soooooooo excited and said, "BEACH!!!" Soon following some crocodile tears when we told her that we weren't there yet.


Maribel saw another little girl with her floater on and she looked at me and said, "Mine, at home." When I told her that I brought her little one, she jumped right up and ran to our spot on the beach and asked for it to be blown up. I huffed and I puffed and well, it was worth it!


The waves were a little rough but that didn't stop our little Floridian!




I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday! Can you? Too bad I forgot to apply sunscreen to my back after I lathered up my little fair skinned princess. I will remember this day for a long time to come.

No comments: